Monday, January 20, 2014

Liebster Awards!



Hi Lovlies,
On Friday, I have recieved a comment from deariest Kate who has a great blog Pieces of Kate; have a look you will definetly love it. She nominated me for Liebster awards! My first experience about blogging awards, I am sooo happy about it. Thank you Kate, I really feel more motivated because of you:)
Then on Saturday; I recieved a comment from Patrice, she is another lovely girl with a great blog Lady Stylistique; please check out. Thank you Patrice, I am very honoured with your nomination.
 
Let me tell you shortly about Liebster Awards; liebster means dearest, sweetest, lovely or so on; similar words in these meanings in German. Bloggers who have less than 200 followers can be nominated for the awards and it is a big chance to get recognised; so fingers crossed ladies :) 
 
How it Works;
1) Link the blogger who nominated you in your post
2) Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you
3) Nominate 11 other bloggers (with less than 200 followers)
4) Create your own set of 11 questions to ask your nominees
5) Let them know you nominated them!
 
Because I have been nominated by 2 great bloggers; I am going to reply 22 questions but definetly I am not sure if this works this way :) I got Kate's advice about it and decide to follow it...
 

My replies for Kate's questions;

1. What made you start blogging?
* I felt I am having no personal time at all and my life goes between work and home; I decided to start blogging for myself; as I love sharing in all ways... Blogging is my way of having fun and motivation.
 
2. Who inspires you?
* I can say everyone and everything around me! If you start seeing, you will find every piece of inspiration in it.
 
3. Do you have any regrets?
* Sure, who doesnt have? Maybe I should never left sports? or my Spanish lessons, or my Russian lessons :) and so on...
 
4. If you were to go to desert island, what 3 items would you take?
*My iphone, iphone charger and generator :)
 
5. What is your favourite meal?
* Steamed vegetables and pasta
 
6. What 3 words describe your personality and why?
* I am sorry Kate but I hate this question :) It is kind of HR question asked during job interviews:) Anyway, I will say passionate, honest and benevolent. Why? Because I asked my sister to describe me in 3 words and these are first 3 :)
 
7. Where is your perfect holiday destination?
* New York! I have stayed there for a month in 2009 and since then it's always been in my mind; I will go there again in the first possible opportunity.
 
8. What advice would you give to new bloggers?
* Try to balance your time; never give your whole time to blogging. You have friends and family. Why I am telling that; because blogging is addictive and it is really not easy to achieve the balance.
 
9. Whould you rather have endless shoes, endless clothes or endless make up?
* Definetly endless shoes!
 
10. Do you have any pets?
* Nope...
 
11. What is your most precious memory?
* The morning I met my husband in Cairo,Egypt :)
 

 
And my replies for Patrice's questions;
1) Why did you start your blog?
** Same as above: I felt I am having no personal time at all and my life goes between work and home; I decided to start blogging for myself; as I love sharing in all ways... Blogging is my way of having fun and motivation.

2) What motivates you?
** Having good feedbacks; that motivates me in any issue. When I am happy, my work outcome is always  better

3) What are your goals for 2014?
** Moving to a bigger flat, having a promotion at work,  considering having a baby, having 1000 gfc followers ( I know it is a huge number :( ), start fitness and contunie this time!

4) What does success mean to you?
** Means a lot! I can work day and night but I can't stand being unsuccessfull.

5) How would you describe your style?
** Mostly casual and punk!

6) If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be and why?
** One word is not enough I guess :( hmm, passionate lets say. Becasue this is the first thing you will feel about me; I am passionate about anything I am in.
7) What are your 3 favorite things?
** Phone, converse and skinny jeans...
8) What's your most prized possession?
** Do you mean a real good? My car...

9) What's been the greatest moment in your life?
** I have thousands of great moments. But the greatest ones include my husband...I will reply same as above: The morning I met my husband:)

10) What advice would you give to new bloggers?
** As above: Try to balance your time; never give your whole time to blogging. You have friends and family. Why I am telling that; because blogging is addictive and it is really not easy to achieve the balance.

11) What's your favorite quote?
** “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.”  William W. Purkey

 
 And my questions for nominees are;
1. What does blogging mean to you?
2. What is your best 3 advice for new bloggers?
3. What is your favourite colour?
4. Who is your most inspiring designer?
5. If you are given a chance to live anywhere on earth (all your needs will be given); where would you love to live?
6. What was your toughest task in your whole life?
7. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
8. What is your number 1 goal in 2014?
9. Which branch of sports is your favourite?
10. What are the indispensibles of your life?
11. When and where was your most inspiring moment?
 
Congrats and good luck everybody!

Kisses, xoxo
 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, good luck.
xoxo

http://christie-herrera.blogspot.com.es/
https://www.facebook.com/christie.l.herrera
http://instagram.com/christieherre
http://www.bloglovin.com/christielherrera
https://twitter.com/CHRISTIEE158

Unknown said...

Î love reading Liebster award posts :)! Congrats for your award :)!
I hope the desert island has network tho ;D ;D
I like your style posts btw :)
x, Lara
http://laralizard.blogspot.fi/

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

Congratulations on your award! First time here and really enjoyed learning more about you. x

Pieces Of Kate said...

Love the answers chick :)

Stay in touch

Kate x

Jackie Harrison said...

Congrats very well deserve glad you enjoy my hometown NYC.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Tatlim 11 kişi aday göstermek zorunlu mu çünkü ben zaten çok tanımıyorum diğer blogger'ları olanlar da 200 üstü çoğu :)

fashionsbit said...

Acikcasi ben de zorlandim bulurken:) bloglovinden arastirmam gerekti biraz dedigin gibi followeri az olan bi bizler kalmısız:)

fashionsbit said...

Tam yazmadan gondermisim:) ben bi kisiye rastladim 5 blogu aday gostermis. Ama yanlis bilgi vermiyim kurallarda 11 blog gosterin dio...

fashionsbit said...

Thank u Jackie...

fashionsbit said...

Good point :)

fashionsbit said...

Thank u Natalia, I will visit back in the shortest time:)

fashionsbit said...

I hope not to be a candidate next year and have more than 200 follwers Cristie:)

fashionsbit said...

Thanks Kate!

Unknown said...

Congrats and thanks!!

I've done a little liebster award post in the past.

Ayesha
Defining Me
Bloglovin|Google+|facebook|pinterest|Twitter

MG said...

Thanks for the award!!
I follow you :)
Big kisses!!

http://mariluzgarzo.blogspot.com.es/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...