Monday, April 21, 2014

My super lovely Superga!



Hi Lovlies,
How was your weekend? Here is the first outfit post with my super cool Superga shoes! I am just in love with them so thanks to my friends for this amazing birthday present. They are so comfortable and due to glitters I find them also chic; so I think they are going to be my everyday shoes without any doubt  in summer:) Tomorrow I am leaving for a business trip to Poland and I am hoping to come back with cool pictures. After this trip; I am opening my holiday season with Bodrum; which is a very favourite place in Turkey by Aegean sea. You can follow me on instagram here to keep up live! I will not be around for 10 days. I wish you a comfortable week! Keep in touch; xoxo

Merhaba Dostlar,
Haftasonunuz nasıl geçti? İşte super Supergalarımla yaptığım ilk kombin postumla karşınızdayım. Bu ayakkabılara resmen aşık oldum; hem çok rahatlar hem de dore oldukları için çok şıklar. Yazın ayağımdan çıkarmayacağım kesin bunları :) Yarın iş seyahati için Polonya'ya gidiyorum. Umarım güzel fotoğraflar çekme fırsatı bulurum. Sonrasında, yaz sezonunu açıyorum ve Bodrum'a gidiyorum. Anlayacağınız, bir 10 gün kadar buralarda yokum. Anlık gelişmeler için beni instagramda burdan takip edebilirsiniz. Haftanızın güzel geçmesini dilerim! Görüşmek üzere; xoxo

FOLLOW ME ON


Jacket // Ceket : Mango
Shoes // Ayakkabı : Superga
Tshirt: Mango
Bag // Çanta : River Island
Sunglasses // Güneş gözlüğü : Calvin Klein







12 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

Doll you rock this outfit you look fabulous love those sneaker.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

siyah,cizgili ve ayakkabida altin supersin!! ayrica surekli is gezisi de olsa seyahat etmeni kiskanmiyor degilim tatilin de guzel gecer umarim :))

Unknown said...

The shoes are uber cute! Have a great time away

Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

Darcy said...

Such a cute look! Love the shoes!
www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

fashionsbit said...

Saol Dilek, seyahat etmeyi cok seviyorum ama bazen yorucu oluyor gerçekten. leyleği havada gordugum zamanlar oldu; sen de seviyorsan benim gibi bir iş yaparsin umarim :)

Unknown said...

Very cute look!!
a beautiful maison
fb/abeautifulmaison

Iw said...

maybe we can follow each other? let me know! <3
shootingdiamond.blogspot.com
Awesome blog;) regards;)

Unknown said...

Loving the purple flowers xx

reallyliteral.blogspot.com

MAXCE said...

Cool cardigan an nice shoes! <3

Love from France! xx

Cécile

www.maxcebycecilej.com

rebeltakipte said...

çizgili olup da beğenmediğim bir parça bugüne kadar olmadı, sana da çizgiler çok yakışmış :) Supergaların parıltıları da siyah kombine pek yakışmış <3

Unknown said...

HEY YOUR BLOG ROCKS!

I REALLY LOVE THIS POST.

I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post on
BABYWHATSUP.COM

Take a look at this new brand, it’s searching for new bloggers like you!


Kisses Fashion blogger Alice Cerea

photo-mystyle said...

Great post :) and very nice blog! Maybe you're interested in following each other? Please let me know in a comment on my blog. Have a nice day ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...