Monday, April 14, 2014

The Green Day!



Hi Lovlies, 
I wanted to share this GREEN look with you and am wondering if you like it or not:) One of my good friend said its too green overall but I like the look as it reminds me of spring. Now all gardens are green and lots of flowers around. I am so positive about life and happy as the warm weather is finally here! Shouldn't we thank God for each breath we are able to take, so what to do for the spring we reached :) Take care and enjoy spring as much as I do! Kisses, xoxo

Merhaba dostlar, 
Sizlerle bu YESİL kombini paylasmak ve fikrinizi almak istedim. Bir arkadaşım fazlaca yeşil olduğunu söyledi ama ben baharı anımsattığı için giydiklerimden çok mutluydum. Şimdi heryer yemyeşil ve çiçekler açtı. Ben hayatımla ilgili o kadar positifim ki:) Sonunda havaların ısınmasından dolayı da oldukça mutluyum. Aldığımız her nefes için şükretmemiz gerekirken; eriştiğimiz bu bahar için ne yapmalı :) Kendinize iyi bakın ve en az benim kadar baharın keyfini sürün! Öptüm sizi, xoxo

FOLLOW ME ON

Tshirt: H&M
Boyfriend jeans // Kot : Gap
Shoes // Ayakkabı : Converse
Bag // Clutch : River Island
Rings&Necklaces // Yüzük&Kolyeler : Bershka and Stradivarius
Sunglasses // Gözlük : RayBan








 

15 comments:

Jackie Harrison said...

I'm with you love the green is not to much at all its perfect to wear now. You look amazing in that color rock it doll.
http://tifi11.blogspot.com

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

No, i think this is a beautyful green, i like it. And your ring is pretty too.

CoolAllure said...

You look very cute!
I recently found out about my new obsession:mint green! If you wanna check it out here it is!
www.coolallure.com

Unknown said...

sanırım severek giyince insana her renk yakısıyor sizde yesil ne güzel durmus ben hic yakıstıramıyorum kendime:) ayrıca hep siyah tercih ederdiniz baharla size de renk gelmis süper olmus! :)

Unknown said...

I like it! It's a nice colour for Spring!
ciao :)
Chiara
www.chiaweb.it

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing style;)

I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

rebeltakipte said...

fazlaca yeşil mi! bence gayet de yerinde olmuş, çoğu insan malesef canlı renklere karşı mesafeli olduğundan az da olsa bir renk görse fazla geliyor sanırım :) çok yakışmış kombin, bu arada yüzüğe bayıldım <3

Alexis Crawford said...

That's a great color green!
lexi // thelittlebrunette

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and colorful high top converse :)

http://itsarainydayblog.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I LIKE THIS SPORTY-CHIC OUTFIT...GOOD CHOICE!!! WGREEN :-)

NEW POST IN MY BLOG:
tacchi dodicimila http://ilaria-cardia.blogspot.it

FIND ME,FIND MY FACEBOOK PAGE:
www.facebook.com/ilariacardia86
I WAIT WITH GREAT PLEASURE
KISS BABY

Maria Flicka said...

Green is the nature color, providing a feeling of tranquility and calm, so it's perfect for Spring and Summer! I love it and I think since Spring is in the air if fits the warm weather and it makes everyone joyful! You look beyond lovely in your outfit, the accessories and the bag are gorgeous :)
Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a Happy Easter filled with a lot of chocolate bunnies and happy memories ;)

x♥x♥

"Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




Unknown said...

I love your blog so much :)
Want to follow each other?
if yes follow me and let me no on my blog so I can follow you back

www.shaunasharp.com

Unknown said...

Very cute! xx

http://reallyliteral.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the clutch bag and the ring - both are gorgeous!!

Looking forward to seeing more! :)

Layla xx

www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk - hope we can follow each other

Anonymous said...

What's up, I log on to your new stuff on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep up the good work!



Also visit my web site ... ayakkabı modelleri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...